About Adult Education
Admissions Requirements & Application Procedures
Adults who have a high school diploma or GED/HSE and fulfill the following process will be admitted on a space available basis:
- Pay the application fee of $50 (We cannot hold a spot for you unless this is paid.)
- Complete and submit the enrollment packet
- Request an official high school transcript or proof of GED/ HSE to be sent to LCTC (This will have to be sent out after graduation in order to be considered official.)
- Request and submit two letters of recommendation from a current or former teacher or employer
- Be cleared through a Missouri State Highway Patrol Name Search and CD Central Registry Child Abuse Background Check (Completed by LCTC Staff)
- Establish Payment in full/ Payment Plan/ Financial Aid plan
Applications will not be processed until all application information is received.
If you are admitted to your desired program, you will receive a letter of OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE and an invitation to student orientation. Please note that each of our programs have a limited number of seats. The earlier you submit your enrollment packet, reference letters, and application fee, the better your chances are of being accepted. LCTC DOES NOT participate in Federal Financial Aid Assistance, but we have potential options for financial aid that we will be happy to discuss with you if you are interested. Application Procedures
For information on enrollment contact LCTC at (573) 346-9271.