Admissions Requirements & Application Procedures
Adults who have a high school diploma or GED/HSE & fulfill the following process will be admitted on a space available basis:
- Completed Application
- Payment of $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Payment Plan form
- Completed Background Check
- Submission of official high school transcript, diploma, or GED/HSE certificate
- Completion of the FAFSA online, this includes A+ and Vocational Rehabilitation funded students
- www.fafsa.ed.gov -- LCTC school code is 015986
- Interview with Assistant Director and campus/program tour
- Some programs may have additional requirements needed with the application. These will be included in the application packet if they are necessary.
Applications will not be processed until all application information is received.
Once accepted into the program, student must schedule an appointment with the LCTC Assistant Director and/or Counselor to discuss financial aid and payment plan.
There are no information technology requirements.
- Obtain an application for enrollment from the LCTC office or the LCTC website.
- Submit to the LCTC office the completed application and file for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
- Submit all required materials for the program and an official transcript of previous education earned from high school, high school equivalency, or other schools.
For information on enrollment contact:
Mrs. Gwen Payne, Adult Education Secretary or
Mrs. Kathy Hueste, Assistant Director.